Who Is Jean Kuhn?
In 2002 Jean bought her first franchise. It was on the verge of bankruptcy. Within 12 months it was profitable. Four years later they bought another failing franchise, and had it profitable within a year.
In 2006, Jean started working with and helping other franchisees and small business owners by strategizing with them to put more money in their pockets and more time on their calendars, and she can help you too.
Jean published her first book last year, F-Ups, Franchisee Screw-Ups That Can Cost You Thousands. Jean has identified 10 of the Biggest Mistakes franchisees make, and how to avoid them.
You can contact Jean directly at 630-302-4929 or fill out the contact form.
WARNING: What they Don’t tell You about running a franchise CAN Hurt You!
Despite the promise of proven success offered by attractive franchise models, your real results can, and will, vary wildly. Profits, or losses, will be greatly impacted by your ability to develop extra skills and knowledge outside the training manual.
F-Ups, Franchisee Screw-Ups cuts through the happy talk and gets right to the vital skills you must have to succeed in franchising – based on thousands of hours of experience to bring you what works and what doesn’t, in the critical areas of running the business and empowering people.
Inside you’ll discover the 10 Biggest Mistakes that franchise owners make along with actionable steps to prevent them.
Here’s Just Some of What You’ll Find:
- The Critical Mindset Shift That Will Prevent Most Franchise Failures
- Creating Great Employees vs Finding Good People
- 3 Keys to Neutralizing Your So-Called Competition
- The 5 Bombshell Secrets They Won’t Teach You at Franchise School
- Franchise Conventions: Waste of Time or Critical Success Opportunities
- Mining the Gold of Friends With Franchises
- The One Biggest Regrettable Blunder Nearly Every Franchise Owner Makes
- And Much, Much. More…!